It is December the 11th and sadly I just started Christmas shopping…..yikes….I’m never this late.
Christmas decorating and getting those posts ready to bring to you has had me strapped for time.
We are about 40 minutes from our big mall. I don’t think it’s just the drive…I can’t stand the traffic and the crowds.
It’s why we decided to live in the country after-all.
I am a die-hard online shopper and have thoroughly enjoyed using ShopRunner this year.
ShopRunner is a membership site with many stores to shop from. Here are just a few of the fabulous perks.
Unlimited Free 2-day shipping
FREE return shipping
Member only deals
Express Check-Out to save you time
ShopRunner Central which tracks all of your receipts
Better than Amazon Prime in that it offers many more brands and products
All of our holiday decorating is now complete. Notice the tree with no ornaments. We finally got it decorated last night! Now it’s time to get my shopping completed, gifts wrapped and under the tree to enjoy the remainder of the holiday.
ShopRunner has many categories full of brands and sites you’ll love. Here is an example of a little of what is offered in the HOME section.
Here are a few of my holiday shopping tips!
- Make a list and stick to it.
- Research products for the best available price.
- Make sure you are shopping on a reputable site.
- Check their return policy.
- Save yourself time and stay sane by shopping online.
- Once you have made a purchase, keep a list of what you have purchased with a running total of costs. This keeps you on a budget.
- Don’t over spend. It’s so easy to see something and keep adding.
- For people who you may buy more than one gift for like spouses and children, be more detailed. For example, I have 2 children in high school. I keep 2 different lists for each child. You want to spend the same amount for each child. My husband and I decided on an amount for each child. Keep a detailed list of what you have purchased with a running total to easily keeps things even. I keep a separate list for their stockings following the same procedure. If you are like me, I also write where I hid the item since I always forget!!!!
I highly encourage to check out ShopRunner! They are running a special right now for a limited time. You can get a FREE 1 year membership when you spend $100 on one purchase from a partner store. This is a fabulous offer since a one-year membership is valued at $79!
I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season!!! Merry Christmas!
Shoprunner.com is the best way to shop online for the stuff you love. Visit www.shoprunner.com/2014holidayoffer to sign up! Plus, for a limited time only, make a $100 purchase at a partner store and get a 1-year membership to ShopRunner.com for free! A $79 Value!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ShopRunner. The opinions and text are all mine.