It's April! It finally feels like spring here. I've been moving painting projects outside to enjoy the sunshine!
Here are a few posts you may have missed and onto the Mommy Is CooCoo weekly Google+ party below!
Casual Easter Tablescape and an Easter Round-up of ideas from my blogging friends!
Are you looking to grow your circles on Google+? Do you want better SEO and increased website exposure? This is the place to be! Welcome to the mommy is coocoo circles hop. *Update we've created a facebook group for Creative bloggers who google+. Message me here with your email address if you would like to be in to the group.
1. Add all of the co-host to one of your circles.
2. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
3. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
4. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
*If you want to grow your presence on Google+ email (me) Amanda at mommyiscoocoo(at)gmail(dot)com to cohost.