I hope you have had a wonderful week so far!
Tomorrow, I'll be sharing a no-sew monogrammed pillow (well almost no-sew!).
Friday, I'll have a new spring wreath for you!
Here are a few posts you may have missed!
Are you looking to grow your circles on Google+?
Do you want better SEO and increased website exposure? This is the place to be!
Welcome to the mommy is coocoo
circles hop. *Update we've created a facebook group for Creative bloggers who google+. Message me here with your email
address if you would like to be in to the group.
If you want to get coocoo with us on Google+:
Please add our button to your sidebar or post!
1. Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
2. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
3. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
4. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
*If you want to grow your presence on Google+ email (me) Amanda at mommyiscoocoo(at)gmail(dot)com to cohost.