Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party!
We are so glad you are joining us today!
One of my favorite things to enjoy at the holidays are those yummy Christmas cookies. Today I'm featuring six different cookie recipes that look so scrumptious, I can't wait to try them for myself!
This weeks features were selected by Laura from Inspiration for Moms.
Whoopie Pie Christmas Cookies by Munchkin Time
Snowball Russian Tea Cake Cookies by Brooklyn Farm Girl
Shortbread Christmas Cookies by Somewhat Simple
Gingersnap Cookies by Happy Mothering
Glazed Eggnog Cookies by Rose Bakes
Cranberry and Pistachios Sugar Cookie by Food Faith Fitness
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.