Do you love to craft?
Are you wanting to improve your skills or just learn something new?
Craftsy is the site for you!
I am an avid knitter and always looking to learn a new technique or style. I love going to Craftsy! It is crafting classes online in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
The great news……it doesn't matter when you take your class! It is always in your account to watch over and over again! There is also an online community to help with questions you may have about the project.
So far, I have purchased various knitting classes and a furniture painting class!
They also offer free classes for you to see if this style of learning is right for you!
Here are a few FREE classes available now!
- Know Your Wool: Do you wonder where your yarn comes from? Learn about different types of wool and the individual characteristics of each.
- The Hand-Painted Cake: Elevate your cake with Erin Schaefgen's freehand painting techniques. Create beautiful and edible works of art with Erin's tips and tricks.
- Creative Quilt Backs: Make the back of your quilt just as interesting as the front! Oh, Fransson! blog author Elizabeth Hartman walks you through everything you need to know to make beautiful quilt backs.
- Modern Buttercream: Learn to use buttercream like a pro! Discover the tricks and tips to construct and create a beautifully finished buttercream cake.
- Micro Torch Basics: Go ahead, play with fire. Using a butane micro-torch, learn the basics of creating beautiful and unique metal jewelry in your own house.
This is one of the classes that I have purchased!
Why not get your crafty self busy this summer! Improve your skills or learn something new! Check out Craftsy for all your crafty needs from baking bread and knitting to sewing for the home and jewelry making!
I hope your summer is fabulous!Buffer