Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party!
We are so happy that you are joining us today!
Sometimes it can be hard to get into the swing of things after the holidays. The house can look so bare with all that festiveness packed away. Maybe you are looking to spruce up your home in a creative way.
The Inspiration Monday team has some creative features to add a little spark back into your home decor with these…..
DIY Home Decor Ideas!
This week's features were selected by Christy from Our Southern Home.
Please PIN from the original source.
Yarn Wrapped Heart by It All Started with Paint
DIY Frosted Candles by Virginia Sweet Pea
DIY Faux Birch Vase with a Can by Simply Beautiful
New Life to a Lamp from The Boondocks Blog
DIY Wood Tray by A Fresh Squeezed Life
Thrifted Lamp Makeover by Simply Beautiful
Stenciled Pallet Art by Lolly Jane
Burlap Farm Sign by The Chic Country Cottage
Easy DIY Magnetic Chalkboard by Anika's DIY Life
DIY Driftwood Mirror by Home on the Corner
DIY Dry Erase Board by The Handmade Home
Velvet Ottoman Slipcover by Cedar Hill Farmhouse
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.