It finally happened…..we got snow. It's just a little snow, but enough to let school out at noon yesterday and out today!
It is so very cold…..19 degrees as I type. The roads are an iced over, nasty mess. Going to stay cuddled up at home today. Unfortunately, my internet is still out due to the weather. Thank goodness for hubby's Mi-fi!
Tomorrow, I will be sharing a bit of Valentine's decor with the All Things Home Showcase so be sure to look for that tomorrow!
Let's have some Google + fun now!
1. Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
2. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
3. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
4. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+