Do you have pumpkin spice overload yet? I sure don't! Pumpkin spice has become synonymous with fall….and I love it!
From candles to drinks, we are sure to get the scent, taste and feel of the season. I personally love the smell!
I made these cupcakes one weekend when the kids were home from college, and they were a big hit. I made them the very next weekend for an adult Halloween party. This time I made them as mini-cupcakes.
- 1 box of spiced cake mix
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 cans of cream cheese frosting
- 1 container of gold sprinkles
- mini cupcake liners
- Follow the directions on the back of the Duncan Hines box. You will omit the water and in its place add the can of pumpkin puree. Everything else stays the same.
- I made 36 mini cupcakes.
- Keep an eye on them, but I baked mine for 16 minutes at 325 degrees. Use a cake tester to check doneness.
- Cool the cupcakes when done.
- Insert the frosting into the cake decorator if desired. You can just spread as normal.
- Sprinkle with metallic gold sprinkles!
- Be warned! You can't eat just one!!
Here are your ingredients plus the vegetable oil and the eggs. Super simple!
You will follow the instructions on the back of the box including ingredients with one exception.
In place of the water, you will add 1 can of pure pumpkin puree.
I made mini cupcakes for a Halloween party. You could easily do a cake or regular-sized cupcakes. It made 36 mini cupcakes.
My favorite way to icing cupcakes these days is with this pampered Chef decorator. It is so easy and makes them look a bit fancier. I used 2 cans of cream cheese frosting.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase, I will be paid a small portion by the retailer at no additional cost to you.
These metallic gold sprinkles from Walmart make them look so pretty and elegant. The gold feels like fall!
I’d love for you to follow along on social media!
Home Stories A to Z Not Just a Housewife Kammy’s Korner The Happy HousieDesign Dining and Diapers Liz Marie Blog Funky Junk Interiors Savvy Southern StyleTatertotsand Jello DIY Show Off Redoux Interiors Between Naps on the PorchThe DIY DreamerOh My Creative Little Miss Celebration Just a Girl and Her Blog Sand and Sisal InteriorFrugalista House on the WayAddicted 2 DIY I should be Mopping the FloorMiss Mustard Seed Stone Gable- The Scoop Inspire Me Tuesday Feathered Nest Friday Treasure Hunt Thursday Northern NestingBuffer