Baked Artichoke Dip is an easy hot appetizer with only 5 ingredients that's perfect for a party or tailgating event! It's a crowd-pleaser.
Printable recipe at the bottom of the post!
Make sure you follow through until the end of the post for other recipes for the month!
Thank you, Marty, from A Stroll Thru Life for organizing our monthly recipe blog hop!
I've been making this baked artichoke recipe for so many years from a faded piece of notebook paper. I'm not sure where I got it from. I'm pretty sure it was from a college friend. Regardless, it is such a crowd-pleaser. My entire family requests it frequently.
It's one of those great recipes that you make over and over because it is so embedded in your brain.
I am all about easy appetizer recipes to make entertaining more relaxed in our home.
Latest from OSH
- parmesan cheese
- mozarella cheese
- artichoke hearts
This easy artichoke dip recipe couldn't get any easier!
Make sure you use artichoke hearts that are not in oil. If you do, you risk a greasier dip with mayonnaise and cheese.
Coarsely chop your artichoke hearts. This tool is fabulous for chopping artichokes and especially cabbage for coleslaw!
Mix your artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, parmesan, mozzarella, and a clove of chopped garlic in a bowl.
Bake in an oven-safe dish.
Types of Baking Dishes
I typically bake mine in a 6×9 dish, glass pie dish, or quiche dish. You can also divide the recipe in half and freeze it into smaller dishes like an individual Au gratin dish. This is perfect for a couple or if I am offering several appetizers for my family of 4.
Serving the Dip
- tortilla chips
- crusty pieces of French bread
- Wheat Thins
It's best straight from the oven. Do not overbake. I find that if I do, the dip becomes too greasy.
Refrigerate leftovers. You can warm it up in the microwave the next day!
It's perfect for…..
- as part of a charcuterie spread
- special occasions
- game day
If you are looking for the perfect cheesy artichoke dip, you've found the perfect one here!
Print the recipe below!
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (not in oil)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon into a greased quiche, pie pan, or 6x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Make sure the center is warm.
- Serve with crackers of choice or tortilla chips.
- Great to make the day before and place in the refrigerator. When ready to cook just let it sit on the counter for about 30 minutes for the dish to get close to room temp before baking.
- I have added crumbled bacon and chopped spinach before as well.
- For a spicier dip, add a 4 ounce can of chopped green chilies.
- I've divided this into 2 smaller freezer-safe dishes and frozen them for smaller dips.
- Do not over cook. If you do, you will risk the dip becoming separated and greasy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
BLACK+DECKER HC150B 1.5-Cup One-Touch Electric Food Chopper, Capacity
UIBCWN Oval Au Gratin Baking Dishes, Deep Oval Roaster, Baking Dish Roasting Individual Lasagna Pan,Porcelain Ramekins Ideal for vegetables,potatoes,salad and Creme Brulee - white - Set of 4
Meal Prep Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Set, Home, Refrigerator, and Kitchen Food Storage Organizers | Ecofriendly, Reusable, Heavy Duty By WHYSKO
Kwik-kut Cutlery Serrated Food Chopper
Food Chopper, Hand Chopper Dicer Easy to Clean, Manual Slap Vegetable Chopper Onion Cutter, Garlic Chopper Mincer for Onion, Nut, Tomato, Pepper, Celery, etc
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 474mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 6g
This information is automatically calculated and may not be exact.
Be sure to pin for later!