Comfort Food Recipes
Welcome back to Inspiration Monday! We are very happy to have you here.
This week's Fall Comfort Food Recipes were chosen by What Meegan Makes.
Please be sure to PIN from the original source.
3 Ingredient Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash submitted by Home Cooking Memories
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes made by Coupons and Freebies Mom
Easy White Chicken Chili Supreme submitted by A Proverbs 31 Wife
Grilled Cheesy Grilled Loaded Potatoes from Poinsettia Drive
Corn Chowder made by Simply Stacie
Grilled Shrimp Kebabs made by All That Jas
Spicy Pickled Carrots made by Hello Creative Family
Easy No-bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars created by She Saved
Pumpkin Spice Waffles made by DelightfulEMade
Harvest Muffin Recipe from Busy Being Jennifer
Chewy Toffee Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Recipe baked by Sparkle Living
Pumpkin Pie Brownie Bars made by Simply Designing
Apple Pie For Two from Cooking With Curls
Pumpkin Honey Beer Bread baked by Virginia's Sweet Pea
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, AS WE LOVE TO FEATURE YOUR LINKS THERE:
I Should Be Mopping the Floor | Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Refresh Restyle | What Meegan Makes
Our Southern home | Inspiration for Moms
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!