A neutral nativity is so simple to style for the holiday season no matter what color scheme you select. You can create the look with paint!
Welcome to another Home and Decor Encore. Each week, I come together with a few of my blogging friends to bring you projects from our archives.
Latest from OSH
- The Best Steak Tacos + Home and Decor Encore
- How to Strip and Bleach Wood Furniture
- Saturdays on the Porch #41
- DIY String Light Planters + Home & Decor Encore
- The Best Homemade Ice Cream + Home and Decor Encore
Visit last year's full post on this nativity.
I absoultely adore unpacking this nativity each year. I have this small Holy Family set that I use as well.
Would you believe that I got this set at the thrift store!!
I swopped it right up as soon as I saw it.
Guess what? It was missing the most important part…..Baby Jesus.
Here is the before. It was the perfect candidate for a paint finish. Plus you can also see how I solved the problems of the missing Baby Jesus in this post.
Check out all of this week's projects!!!