TV console makeover is simple creating a two-tone look with stain and paint for a cottage look for a beach house.
The Latest from OSH
- The Best Steak Tacos + Home and Decor Encore
- How to Strip and Bleach Wood Furniture
- Saturdays on the Porch #41
- DIY String Light Planters + Home & Decor Encore
- The Best Homemade Ice Cream + Home and Decor Encore
Welcome to another Home & Decor Encore! Each week, the team brings you a great project from our archives. You'll find recipes, decorating, crafts, and DIY ideas each week just in time for the weekend.
TV Console Makeover + Home & Decor Encore
Last spring after much time searching for something to use for our new TV at the beach house, I finally found the perfect piece.
It checked everything off of our list!
- It was long enough to accommodate the TV that we had purchased the month before.
- It was deep enough to use for a TV.
- It was real wood therefore quite heavy!
- It had an area for baskets.
- It had concealed storage underneath.
Isn't it a beauty! I wasn't crazy about the hardware on the door, so we found something to replace those. I actually wanted to remove the doors and add baskets just on the bottom, but my husband was afraid kids wouldn't leave it so nice looking. He thought it would be better to have some concealed storage for games or DVDs. It wasn't a big deal to me so we left it.
We are very pleased with the end result. Visit this post to get the How-To as well as product list.Buffer