This week's home & decor encore has tips for organizing your bath and ideas for your fall home. Join us each week for inspiration.
It's been a year since I did a deep clean of our master bath and got it organized. I'm not sure what it is about early fall, I get a big cleaning and organizing bug.
I think it's that I want things in tip-top shape for the holidays. We are also spending more time inside as the days get shorter. I want the interior of our home to be cozy and organized.
You can read all about our organized bath HERE.
See more ORGANIZING PROJECTS HERE.
Check out my FALL ARCHIVES.
Latest from OSH!
- Decorating a Christmas Family Room to Blend with Your Decor
- Decorating Ideas for a Festive Christmas Front Porch
- Nighttime Christmas Dining Room with Simple Centerpiece
- Upcycled Thrifted Ice Bucket Christmas Tree Stand
- MacKenzie Childs Vintage Fall Vignette | Pinterest Challenge
VIRGINIA SWEET PEA | EASY PUMPKIN BARS