Creating simple winter flower arrangements is an easy way to transition from Christmas to winter! This and more for the new year!
Latest from OSH!
- The Best Steak Tacos + Home and Decor Encore
- How to Strip and Bleach Wood Furniture
- Saturdays on the Porch #41
- DIY String Light Planters + Home & Decor Encore
- The Best Homemade Ice Cream + Home and Decor Encore
We finally have all of the Christmas decor packed away for next year! I purged some this year and really packed things away efficiently for next year. You can read all the details HERE.
The challenge is that empty space after Christmas is packed away. I really try to decorate things a little differently with the change in seasons.
One way to add a fresh new look is with some simple florals using grocery store flowers. Here are several ideas!