It wouldn't be Christmas without my Mom's Red Velvet Cake recipe. Plus all the great ideas from this week's Home & Decor Encore.
Latest form OSH
- Saturdays on the Porch #49
- Fall Kitchen + Home and Decor Encore
- 10 Ideas for Decorating a Festive Fall Front Porch
- How to Create a Framed Wedding Seating Chart
- Easy Flannel Pumpkins + Home and Decor Encore
Red Velvet Cake and Home & Decor Encore
Welcome to this week's Home & Decor Encore. Each week, I come together with my blogging friends to bring you the best of our archives.
Quite often, it is a fun trip down memory lane.
I'm a Christmas Eve baby, and for many years I requested my mom bake me her Red Velvet Cake recipe.
It's that good.
I think perhaps the cream cheese frosting is what is my favorite.
It's a beautiful cake for the holidays.
Cutting into it is always a festive surprise.
Other Sweet Treats You Might Like
- Semi-Homemade Spice Cake
- Semi-Homemade Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Homemade Banana Nut Bread
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Homemade Strawberry Whipped Cream
- Brownie Peanut Butter Trifle